Self Care is essential for your mental health and well-being. Listening to your body makes you strong. When we accept ourselves for who we are, when we accept both our strengths and weakness, we gain confidence that make an impression on the people around us.
We all have those days when we feel low, anxious, and depressed. So it is really important to show some love and care to ourselves. Besides, how you can love others if you don’t love yourself first?
Take a look at my list that you can do it for yourself in your self-care journey!
1. Practice mindfulness
2. Read your favorite book
3. Have a hot cup of herbal tea
4. Plan a weekend gateway
5. Get creative
6. Apply a face / hair mask
7. Spend a quality time with your loved one’s
8. Have a mini Declutter session
9. Create a morning or night routine
10. Do a digital detox for a day
11. Eat a meal you enjoy
12. Binge watch your favorite Netflix show
14. Have a cat nap
15. Do some Journaling
16. Stretch or get into yoga class
17. Watch a movie
18. Get a massage
19. Paint your nails
20. Listen to your favorite Playlist /podcast
21. A lunch date with a friend
22. Practice gratitude
23. Take a hot and bubble bath
24. Make a vision board
25. Spend time in nature
Do you have anything to add to the list? Let me know below in the comments!